Sunday, February 8, 2009

I have been pretty down about the sad state of my cleavage. The cost and/or recovery of a reconstructive surgery is well out of my price/time range.

I, like many women, have been wearing the wrong size "foundation garment". They can be kinda pricey and when I have been losing so much in the last year - well, it's kinda hard to keep up.

Since I am very near my 1 year surgeriversary and very near my goal - I decided it was time. I went to Nordstroms for a fitting. After trying on a multitude of sizes, shapes and colors - I can honestly say I have found an uplifting and supportive friend that will keep my "girls" saluting the sun once again! I swear when I tried it on the angels in the heavens all played a melodic chord (or maybe that was just the Muzak being piped into the fitting rooms) Hallelujah!

And while the shy might have a hard time being comfortable trying on bras in front of a perfect stranger - I can say I highly recommend the outcome - a perfect bra just for you! Also - don't settle for any old fitting - anyone can read a damn tape measure! The fitter at Nordstroms (Shout out to Connie! You Rock!) has experience and knows her bras! Don't settle!

0 comments: